Genuine hospitality as far as the eye can see
After a long day on the slopes, you’ll find plenty of restaurants in the SunnyCard ski areas to satisfy your craving. From alpine huts to fine dining restaurants.
- Hinterstoder’s popular Bärenhütte restaurant now features a separate room for groups up to 100 persons.
- JoSchi Mountain Restaurant at Hochkar is the highest pizzeria in Lower Austria.
- The family-friendly Fichtl-Restaurant boasts a fantastic indoor playground. Hochficht Ski Arena offers room for groups up to 120 persons.
- Grossglockner/Heiligenblut is known for its many rustic huts serving local food.
- Hochkössen and its Bärenhütte restaurant showcase local delicacies to be enjoyed together with the awesome scenery.
- Ötschertreff and Eiben Hut are the new eateries in Lackenhof.
- Wurzeralm Mountain Restaurant invites to traditional food of the Pyhrn-Priel-Region. Kasberg’s “8erl” is a well-known après-ski bar.
- The rustic mountain huts in the Val Senales area serve traditional Alpine and Mediterranean cuisine, ranging from the classic Schoepsernes (traditional lamb dish) with polenta to Schneamilch (traditional cream desert). The Glacier Hotel & Restaurant Grawand at 3.212 m offers a funtastic view and the Ötzi Biwak is perfect for enjoying the sun.